My game, my rules
I’m just not playing this “life” game if there’s no whiskey. It’s as simple as that. There must always be alcohol in the apartment.
I have devised myself a set of rules, which I find to be just and fair. Also, they’re mine – and are therefore just and fair.
NOT included in the My Purse is Closed 12 month challenge:
- Alcohol – see above. I actually class this under groceries
- Food – duh
- Entertainment – I can still go out, see a movie, take a trip
- Skincare – this is limited to replacing things that run out
- Anything medical
What IS included in my challenge:
- Anything new
- New clothes
- New shoes
- New books – not even a really cheap kindle deal!
- New music/albums/downloads
- New apps that cost money
- New household items – even something as small as a garlic press, or a shower curtain. OUT!
- New jewellery
- New haircare products
- New makeup
- New animals
- New body parts
OK, we all get the picture. Unless it is life-sustaining, or involves my skin (we only get one!), it’s out. My Purse (drumroll please) is closed!
Posted on July 15, 2014, in My Purse is Closed, Preparation and tagged ambitions, balance, comedy, costs, finance, goals, home, how-to, humour, life, living, money, saving, spending. Bookmark the permalink. 6 Comments.